Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Lost Love

Okay, so has this ever happened to you: you have a great time with someone at some time, then the next year, month or week, you guys don't speak at all! I hate when this happens! It is all fun, flirty and just freaking awesome, but then boom! Sh*t happens and you guys never talk again. Or if so, it is just small passing convos. This happens all the time with schedule changes. That is what sucks about High school, schedule changes! Like my experience with this boy, named John: So we had like 4 classes together (Bio, Spanish, English, Geometry)and in English we went to the library to take a intro tour of it. I was chillin with my friends and we got into a poke war, like I always do with some of my friends. SOMEHOW John got into this and POKED me! Like really? That was so unexpected! Like who is he to do that! I was not that close to him at the time. That is how John and I got into a poke fight! It was worst when we sat together in Bio cuz well he would get me ALLL the time in there! So yeah, this happened through out the whole year! I always thought it was flirty and fun. I had a huge crush on him! But it never went anywhere in my freshman year, and that was fine with me. But the problem is THIS year. Which just sucks. No classes together, and we just don't talk. Wth. Why does this happen?? I want to talk to you! Why can't we make that happen. Okay, that is the end of my mini-rant. Tell me what YOU think about guys and their ability to ignore you.
~Susie

8 comments:

  1. Yo Suze u no wat u shld do? Get his phone number girl. Thats practically always the first step! Go for it! Now. -Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I dont even talk to him! Like if i knew him now, i might, but i like never see him!

      Delete
    2. weell talk to him on facebook first and say: hey long time no see

      Delete
  2. I agree with Rose. He's probably just waiting for you to tall first
    - Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame the size of our high school. 4,000 kids... yikes. There are some high schools in the world with less kids at them than my elementary school. Of course then there are less choices for us women... and most of us would be sick and tired of them by high school... so never mind. Maybe. I get your point though. It sucks :(

    ~Vara Ignatia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but 4000 is good, cuz you get more options of guys :P

      Delete
    2. Yeah that's what i was realizing... i already feel like i've known the same people forever :P but there's still a lot of people i don't see anymore.
      ~ V. I.

      Delete